- Length: 26'3"
- Weight: 4800 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 12 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 175 gal
- Maximum HP: 600 HP
- Recommended HP: 300-400 HP
- Dead Rise: 21°/24°
- Draft: 18"
- Beam: 9'3"
- Transom: 25" twins, 30" single
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Prem Independent Flip bolster LeanPost w/ 94qt Cooler
- Console seat w/ cushion & backrest
- Full width bench seat w/ removable bottom cushion
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering w/ Power Assist
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Dual Aft Aerated Live wells separate pumps w/ trash bag holders
- Side boarding door with hidden ladder for water entry
- Thru-hull Windlass, Anchor, Rope, and Chain
- Twin Bilge Pumps w/Auto Float Switch
- LED Livewell Lights
- Closed Cell Positive Foam Floatation
- Console Footrest / Storage Box
- High Pressure Wash Down
- Spacious forward seating w/ built-in backrests
- Stainless cup holders throughout
- Linered Bilge w/ Large Access through bench box
- Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller
- Hardtop with twin storage / radio boxes
- Recessed Low Profile Bow Rail
- Large Console w/ Plenty of flush mount room
- Large Bench Seat in Rear w/ Storage under cushion
- Spacious console ideal for Head w/ light
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- Stereo w/ 8 speakers
- Gunwale Rod Storage for 8' Rods
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Cockpit Bolsters
- 12" Trim tabs w/ indicators
- White Rub Rail with Stainless Insert
- Macerated Fish Box forward w/ 5 gal bucket holder
- Dual Battery Switch
- Fresh Water System
- Bow Filler Board & Cushion
- Optimus 360 Twin Electronic Power Steering & Joystick (does not include Seastation)
- Optimus Sea Station add on to Optimus 360 (virtual anchor)
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Toilet, Portable
- Toilet, Pumpout built-in 9 Gallon Tank
- Transom Dive Ladder
From the 179FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 263FS represents the largest of our fleet of Family Sportsman Boats.
This model is full of features that enhance the design and performance, providing the active family with all they could ask for on the water. Some of the standard features include an under deck windlass, hardtop, side entry door with hidden ladder, and power assist steering. It still remains a highly fishable vessel with features like dual live wells, 22 rod holders, and, in addition, horizontal storage racks under the gunnels to hold your longest saltwater rods.