- Length: 21'9"
- Weight: 2250 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 7 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gal
- Maximum HP: 250 HP
- Recommended HP: 150-250 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°/24° Stepped
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Transom: 25"
- "Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Prem Independent Flip bolster LeanPost w/ 94qt Cooler
- Console seat w/ cushion & backrest
- Full width bench seat w/ removeable bottom cushion
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Centered Aerated Live well
- Molded In Fiberglass Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- LED Livewell Lights
- Closed Cell Positive Foam Floatation
- High Pressure Wash Down
- Bow Cushions, Bow Backrests, Bow Bolsters
- Dual Battery Switch
- *Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller"" ""Recessed Low Profile Bow Rail
- Deluxe Console:Windshield, SS Grab Rail w/ Plenty of flush mount room
- Spacious console ideal for Head w/ light
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- 4 Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Gunwale Rod Storage for 8' Rods
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Trim Tabs w/ Indicators
- Console Footrest / Storage Box
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Built-in """"easy access"""" cooler box aft
- Pull-up fwd cleat in bow "
- Aft Recirculating Livewell
- Bow Lifting Eye
- Bow table, filler board & cushion
- Fresh Water Station
- HIgh Rail
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Push Button Switch Panel (Exch.)
- Ski Pole - Deck mount Alum
- Ski Pole - Deck Mount POWDERCOAT
- Toilet, Portable
- Toilet, Pumpout
- Windlass (Incl Anchor, Rope, Chain)
From the 189FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 219FS is a large boat with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition.
The spacious front deck can effortlessly switch between comfortable forward faced seating with backrests to twin dry storage or fish boxes as you need. The console houses a large changing room that doubles as a tremendous storage space. The dash panel will flush mount up to 12” screens, and most radios, gauges, and controls. The rear bench seat has fully lined storage areas underneath the comfortable seating and the swinging transom door offers easy entry for swimmers.