- Length: 20'3"
- Weight: 1900 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 8 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal
- Maximum HP: 200 HP
- Recommended HP: 115-150 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Elevated Flip-flop Cooler Seat w/ Cushion
- Flush Mount Space on Console for Electronics
- Integrated Console Seat
- Full-width Bench Seat w/ Removable Cushions
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-bailing Cockpit
- Aerated Live Well
- Recessed Low-profile Bow Rail
- Molded Anchor Locker w/ Anchor
- Raw Water Washdown Kit (Adaptor and Hose)
- Split Bow Seating with 2 Storage Boxes
- Flush Mounted Stainless Cup Holders
- Dual Battery Switch
- Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller
- Bilge Pump w/auto Float Switch
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- 4 Stainless-steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Molded-in Gunwale Rod Storage
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Integrated Swim Platform
- stainless steel grab rail
- spacious console ideal for head w/ light
- closed-cell positive foam floatation
- black rubber rub rail
- bow lifting eye
- bow table / filler board combo
- fresh water station
- high bow rail
- high pressure wash-down
- pop-up fender holders (4)
- removable rail & windshield
- ski pole - deck mount (aluminum or powdercoated)
- toilet (portable or pumpout)
- trim tabs with level indicators
From the 179FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 203 FS elegantly brings together the perfect balance of styling, performance, and comfort.
The 203 FS captures the pleasant feel of a boat that behaves just the way it should. It perfectly executes a dependable response and handling at any speed to create a smooth and effortless ride. It features a forward-facing seat and bow cushion option that provides comfortable and secure seating for even the adult-sized passengers. It also has a standard full-width bench seat in the rear that doubles as a sun lounge or casting platform.