- Length: 20'3"
- Weight: 1900 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 8 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal
- Maximum HP: 200 HP
- Recommended HP: 115-150 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- ten (10) year hull warranty
- elevated flip-flop cooler seat w/ cushion
- flush mount space on console for electronics
- integrated console seat
- full width bench seat w/ removeable cushions
- stainless steel steering wheel
- sea star hydraulic tilt steering
- no wood-no rot construction
- self-bailing cockpit
- aerated live well
- recessed low-profile bow rail
- molded anchor locker w/ anchor
- raw water washdown kit (adaptor and hose)
- split bow seating with 2 storage boxes
- flush mounted stainless cup holders
- dual battery switch
- convenience motor package prices Include stainless steel propeller
- bilge pump w/auto float switch
- courtesy lights
- power outlet plug on dash
- 4 stainless-steel rod holders w/ drain
- gunwale rod storage molded in
- foam Injected fiberglass stringer system
- molded non-skid inner iiner
- built-In fuel tank
- folding stern light
- cockpit bolsters
- integrated swim platform
- stainless steel grab rail
- spacious console ideal for head w/ light
- closed-cell positive foam floatation
- black rubber rub rail
- bow lifting eye
- bow table / filler board combo
- fresh water station
- high bow rail
- high pressure wash-down
- pop-up fender holders (4)
- removable rail & windshield
- ski pole - deck mount (aluminum or powdercoated)
- toilet (portable or pumpout)
- trim tabs with level indicators
From the 189FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 203 FS elegantly brings together the perfect balance of styling, performance, and comfort.
The 203 FS captures the pleasant feel of a boat that behaves just the way it should. It perfectly executes a dependable response and handling at any speed to create a smooth and effortless ride. It features a forward-facing seat and bow cushion option that provides comfortable and secure seating for even the adult-sized passengers. It also has a standard full-width bench seat in the rear that doubles as a sun lounge or casting platform.