- Length: 20'3"
- Weight: 1900 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 8 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal
- Maximum HP: 200 HP
- Recommended HP: 115-150 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Single Leg Leaning Post
- Flush mount space on console for electronics
- Integrated Console Seat
- Full-width bench seat w/removable cushions
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Console Footrest
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Aerated Live well
- Recessed Low-Profile Bow Rail
- Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Raw Water Washdown Kit (adaptor and hose)
- Split bow seating with 2 storage boxes
- Flush-mounted stainless cup holders
- Dual Battery Switch
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- 4 Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Gunwale Rod Storage Molded in
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Spacious console ideal for Head w/ light
- Closed-cell positive foam floatation
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Full Bow cushion package
- Hull Color: White
- Aft Recirculating Livewell
- Bow Lift Eye
- Bow Table / Filler Board Combo
- Console Dash Pad
- Floor Helm Pad
- Fresh Water Station
- High Pressure Wash down (pump)
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Push Button Switch Panel (Exch.)
- Removable Rail & Windshield
- Ski Pole - Deck mount (Aluminum or Powder coated)
- Toilet, Portable
- Toilet, Pumpout
- Trim Tabs with Level indicators
- Hull Color Options: Black, Fighting Lady Yellow, Ice Blue, Jade Green, Manta Grey, Marathon Blue, Sand, Sea Foam Green
From the 179FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 203 FS elegantly brings together the perfect balance of styling, performance, and comfort.
The 203 FS captures the pleasant feel of a boat that behaves just the way it should. It perfectly executes a dependable response and handling at any speed to create a smooth and effortless ride. It features a forward-facing seat and bow cushion option that provides comfortable and secure seating for even the adult-sized passengers. It also has a standard full-width bench seat in the rear that doubles as a sun lounge or casting platform.