- Length: 17'9"
- Weight: 1450 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 6 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal
- Maximum HP: 140 HP
- Recommended HP: 90-115 HP
- Dead Rise: 15°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 7'4"
- Transom: 25"
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Flip-Flop Cooler Seat w/ Cushion
- Molded Console Seat
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Hydraulic Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Aerated Live well
- Molded Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Large Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Molded Gunwale Rod Storage
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats w/ Drain
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Battery Charger - 2 Bank
- Bay Star Plus Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- SeaStar Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Bow Lifting Eye
- Dual Battery Switch
- Low Bow Rail
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Removable Rail & Windshield
- Ski Pole - Deck mount aluminum or powder-coated
- Trim Tabs with level indicators
- Trolling Motor
From the 179FS to the 263FS, the Family Sportsman Series has a model to fit the needs of any modern active family.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
The 179 FS is purpose-built with enough equipment for fishing or just cruising on the water.
The 179FS is built specifically for the active family that appreciates the versatility and mobility of a smaller boat while still allowing them to have the fishing and cruising features normally only found in larger boats. The 179FS combines all of that into a package that can fit in an average residential garage and be towed by most modern SUVs. The updated hull design provides spirited performance and superior fuel economy from a modest 90 HP or can be maxed out with the 140 HP option. Although it’s just shy of 18 feet, it still has great features like a folding jump seat in the rear deck, easy bilge access, extensive storage, and even molded-in rod racks—benefits typically only found in larger designs.